The 1978 King Cobra, one the lowest build numbers of all the Cobras ever built. At the 2009 Tradex Show in Abbotsford B.C. Chip Foose and George Barris voluntarily came over to the Mustang Corall and signed the car on the rad support cover. I believe it was the only car that they both signed at that show.
Modifications to Angie’s King 2011
- Screaming Yellow Bace Clear Coat exterior
- Full Decals and Factory Pinstripes
- Rear and Side Window louvers
- Custom Black out Grill
- Shaved Door’s With Remote
- 17 ” Boyd Coddington Crown Jewel wheels
- Dual Edelbrock Carbs, Performer AirGap intake
- Roush Built 5.0 with chrome accents
- Dual flex-a-Lite fan with three core Race Radiator
- C 4 Transmission,Shift Kit
- Pollished Independent Rear Suspension
- Eagle Headers,X pipe,Spin tech side Exit Mufflers, and Chrome tips
- Custom Black Restored interior,yellow Piping & Stitching.Custom Embroidered Crowned Cobras throughout Interior seats,Dash,Floor mats.
- Stumpy Frame Connectors
- Chrome under-carriage accents
- Slotted Rotors,with Wilwood Calipers
Special thanks to :
The Forgotten Pony Shop,Rodz Custom Motorcars, Axe Graphics,I Know a Guy Upholstery, Threads Dezynes Embroidery.